Therapeutic Counselling Skills - Diploma Level 4
Course available at: Walkden
The aim of the course is to offer a comprehensive training to developing counselling practitioners and those who wish to become professional practitioners.
The course will run on a Tuesday 4.15pm-9pm from 18/09/12 to June 2014. The course costs £3,000.
• Consolidation and development of counselling skills
• Development of reflective capacity and conceptual awareness
• Theory and practise of counselling.
• Placement practise
• Professional supervision
• Personal development
What you will achieve
You will achieve a Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling.
• Have successfully completed a Level 3 Certificate in Counselling Skills
• Assure tutors that aptitude, ability and essential qualities are present in order to engage in client contract
• Have secured an appropriate placement in the public, private or voluntary sector prior to the source commencing or by a prescribed date agreed by tutors when the source starts
• Provide two professional references in support of the application, one of which must be from the previous training organisation
A compulsory residential weekend each year is a necessary requirement. You may be eligible for financial support from the learner support fund to assist with the cost of this.
Please complete and return an application form for this course. You will then have an interview and assessment.